YUMMY CHOCOLATE PROTEIN PANCAKES RECIPE you can make this holidays
I better say this before all of my clients ask me: NO you can’t have this every day for your breakfast instead of the breakky I suggested for you You can make this recipe over Christmas or weekends
You only need 6 ingredients, 15 minutes, and one serious appetite!
– 30g (1/4 cup) Buckwheat Flour
– 1 scoop Lean Chocolate Protein Powder
– 10g (2 tbs) Regular Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
– 1 tsp Baking Powder
– 5 packets Stevia natural sweetener
– 1/8 tsp Salt
– 2/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1. Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and place on your stove’s lowest heat setting.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the buckwheat flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder, stevia and salt.
3. Add the almond milk and whisk until clumps are gone.
4. Raise the stove’s temperature setting to medium/medium-high and once hot enough, scoop a spoonful of batter onto the pan.
5. Cook for 2-4 minutes, or until the entire pancake surface looks dry.
6. Gently flip the pancake and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes.
7. Do this with the rest of the batter!Serve and enjoy!!
Makes 12 small pancakes! You can put raspberries on top if you like!
Saturated Fats: 0g
Total Calories: 230